- Modern Town House
- Three bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Guest Cloak room
- En suite bathroom
- Utility room
- Secure Parking
We are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom modern house with many benefits including modern fitted kitchen, dining room, downstairs cloakroom & utility room. Master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, spacious lounge with balcony, private garden and secure parking. The property is furnished and located overlooking Hulme park and close to local amenities including Asda and transport links
Please Note: This is not an HMO Licensed property and so is not suitable for 3 or more people from different households.
This property is available from the 14th August 2020
The minimum term contract is 12 (Twelve) months.
In line with current Government advise; 13.05.2020 we will only conduct viewings if the following rules are met. If available we will be offering video appointments on all occupied properties, as the safety of our staff and tenants is of paramount importance.
Vendors/Tenants will have to wait outside while viewings are completed, or in different parts of a house if it’s large enough.
Applicants must not have any outstanding CCJ’s or have current rent arrears, and must check their own credit history before applying for the property.
- Potential buyers/renters will not be allowed to touch surfaces including doorknobs and agents will have to have to carry wipes and disinfectant.
- Those completing viewings including agents will have to wear masks and gloves and must not present any COVID-19 symptoms including a cough.
- Only two people will be able to attend viewings – children and other members of a family will not be able to come.
Viewings by appointment only.
To ensure the COVID-19 crisis will not impact our level of service, here are the companywide measures we've taken:
- Following official guidelines: Our offices are strictly adhering to all guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and our staff are taking all preventative measures seriously.
- Working remotely: We operate day to day via cloud based systems and therefore we expect any disruption to our level of service to be minimal. All teams have access to a computer if we’re required to work from home in the near future.
- Travel restrictions: We love travelling to meet our customers, but, for the time being, we’ll be halting all unnecessary travel.
- Managing employee illness: Employees who are not feeling well are instructed to stay at home. If they, or a family member, are diagnosed with the virus, our Senior Management team will be immediately notified. No employees, to date have contracted COVID-19.
From 1st June 2019:
- Monthly Rent as agreed
- Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent up to annual rent of £50,000
- Holding fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent
- Rent Arrears plus interest as per regulation https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/tenant-fees-act
- Cost of replacement lost keys, fobs etc
- Variation to Tenancy £50 inc VAT
- Early termination of tenancy up to total of outstanding rent or agents relet fee plus rent up to new signed tenancy
- Greendeal payment or other energy efficiency Charges
Existing Tenancies and Periodic Tenancies pre 1st June 2019:
Fees as per tenancy still applicable.
For more information on the Tenant Fee Act visit : https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/tenant-fees-act
For more information on our company please visit www.themanchesteragent.co.uk
If you would like to find out more about the people behind our brand read our story www.themanchesteragent/our-story
You can talk to us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/themanchesteragent Or if Twitter is more your thing our home is @themanchesterea
You can also read about what people have to say about us on RaterAgent. www.rateragent.co.uk/branch/the-manchester-estate-agent-manchester/222823