Our competitive fees for vendors, landlords & tenants The Manchester Estate Agent believes in keeping our customers happy and our prices down. It's a simple philosophy but it's served thousands of buyers, landlords and tenants well since we opened our doors.
Sell your home with The Manchester Estate Agent for just £999 including VAT. Our average customer saves £1,960 by choosing us (calculation based upon a 1.5% estate agent fee on the average Manchester property price at £164,428 equalling £2,959 including VAT).
We charge an upfront fee of £50.00 inc vat should you require our For Sale board.
We absolutely refuse to be beaten on fees or service. Our fee for letting your property is just £360 including VAT whether you manage the property or ask us to do so. If you ask us to manage it, we charge just £50pcm including VAT. Our 3rd Party Inventory Supplier charges £70.00 for a one bedroom property, £80.00 for a two bedroom property and £90.00 for a 3 bedroom property and a simple £35.00 is charged for all check outs.
The Manchester Estate Agent believes in fair pricing and complete transparency on fees for our valued tenants, our price for the first applicant has been held down at just £170.00 including VAT. Further applicants are charged at just £100.00 including VAT.
- GUARANTORS - You need guarantors, the application fee has been kept at just £70 including VAT each.
- LANDLORD REFERENCE - We only ask for £35 including VAT for requesting references from your previous landlords.
- DEPOSIT REGISTRATION FEE - Included within our application fee for tenancy deposit registration (and for any subsequent deposit renewals) through the TDS Scheme.
- TENANCY RENEWALS - If you decide to go for a further fixed term AST agreement at your property, we only charge £50 including VAT per tenant for tenancy renewals per person.
- CONTRACTOR ARRANGEMENT FEE - We charge £35.00 including VAT should a property not be left as per the 3rd party inventory, for arranging work at the end of a Tenancy to restore the property to its original condition.
- LATE PAYMENT FEES - We charge £50.00 inc VAT for each late payment including notification, if the balance remains unpaid for a period of 14 days or more we charge an interest fee of 8% per annum.
- EARLY TENANCY TERMINATION FEE - Subject to your landlords consent we charge £50 inc VAT should you wish to terminate your tenancy earlier than the official end date.
Tenant qualification requirements We can only consider you if your annual salary is 2.5 times the annual rent you have to pay. This is a strict requirement for our landlords and unfortunately we can not help you if your salary does not meet this requirement.
For guarantors, your salary needs to be more than 3.5 times the annual rent on the property you're guaranteeing.
VERY COMPETITIVE FEES AND AMAZING SERVICE The Manchester Estate Agent aims for happy vendors, landlords and tenants. We've priced everything at what we believe represents the best rates in Manchester backed up with attentive, professional and proactive customer service. Call our team today on 0161 826 9190 to see what we can do for you.