IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINE:
We’re The Manchester Estate Agent, and our business is looking after your business. We’ll treat your rental home as if it were our own, ensuring satisfaction from all parties involved.
Whether you’re an individual landlord looking to raise some extra income, or a portfolio landlord requiring a fully comprehensive management service, you can rely on us to exceed your expectations. We believe in keeping things simple. Our unique approach to property management takes the hassle out of collecting rent, arranging repairs and carrying out general maintenance. A passion for property management We believe that our enthusiasm and dedication to the service we provide sets us apart from our contemporaries. Property management isn’t simply just a job for us – it’s a way of life, it’s what we know, and it’s why we’re Manchester’s preferred private letting solution. Finding the right tenants When it comes to property rental, nothing is more important than finding suitable tenants.
This protects your income (in terms of getting rent up-front and on-time) and protects your investment (with the assurance that your property is well-maintained). We’ll conduct all tenant viewings on your behalf, draft up the tenancy agreement and even arrange for your tenant moving in, allowing you to simply reap the rewards of being a landlord without any of the hassle. Going the extra mile As the main point of contact for your tenants, we’re on hand to provide the following:
- Rent collection (including drafting up of rental agreements)
- Arranging for repairs and general preventative maintenance, carried out by specially selected fully qualified contractors
- Checking of inventories and reparation calculations at the end of a tenancy, our inventories are produced by our 3rd party inventory supplier who also carry out all check outs.
- Undertaking of general inspection visits as specified by you
- Notifying utilities providers of change of tenancy, to prevent you from being liable for bills
- Professionally clean properties at the end of a tenancy/prior to the beginning of a new one
- Provide advice to landlords regarding legislation
- Take legal action on the advice of the landlord
- Arrange for landlord’s gas safety and electrical checks to be performed as per legal requirement
At The Manchester Estate Agent, we understand that emergencies aren’t confined between the hours of 9-5. That’s why we provide a comprehensive out-of-hours emergency service. In the event of an emergency, a member of our experienced team will assess the situation and make a decision based on the circumstances as to call out a contractor to repair and assess the issue.